Skip to content
- Protect. Protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun as much as you can. The UV rays break down the fibers in your skin that are responsible for keeping your it flexible and hold its shape.
- Keep Pure. The environment can have an impact on the epidermis which is the top layer of your skin. Daily cleansing the epidermis will wash off pollutants, dirt, and oil that can be damaging.
- Exfoliate. Gently scrubbing your face and body will expel dead skin cells and help new cells to regenerate and renew themselves.
- 4. Refresh. By using a toner for your face you will be able to remove excess cleanser and residue. They can also restore your pH balance on the epidermis.
- Use Moisture. Emollients or creams are formulated to keep the outer layer of your face and body moist. They also help to retain moisture and in consequence keep