- Sugar is Detrimental for the Skin. Avoid adding white sugar to your drinks if you do not want premature skin aging. A poorly controlled blood sugar can increase glucose level in the blood stream. The glucose sticks to the collagen, an essential protein that makes your skin look supple. This can eventually make the protein block weaker and cause sagging of the skin.
- Confirm You Are Not Hyaluronic Acid Deprived. Skin aging can be due to a natural decline in the level of hyaluronic acid in the body. The water rich hyaluronic acid makes your skin look fuller, firmer and younger. Eat sweet potatoes to promote hyaluronic acid production in the body. You will find a few skin nourishing products in the market that claim to be made of this substance. Nowadays, many pharmaceutical companies come up with new skin care creams that contain ingredients to boost hyaluronic acid level in the skin.
- Control Your Skin Exposure to Sun. This is almost an indispensable lifestyle modification criteria. Sunlight can double fold your skin aging and appearance of deep wrinkles. A prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can make your skin dull, dry and also trigger the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Find out a good sunscreen cream. Although this cream will reduce the impact of dangerous UV rays whenever you come to sunlight exposure, you have to be extra cautious in terms of trying not being in the direct sunlight for too long.
- Never Ignore Vitamin C. It’s sad that sometimes we can’t entirely stop the organ deterioration process. But what we can do is try to compensate the deficiency. Vitamin C helps to increase production of collagen under the skin. This is why an anti wrinkle treatment must have vitamin C as a major ingredient.
- Choose A Quality Skin Care Cream. It is better to stick to a cream that suit to your skin. Select a day and night cream wisely. A day cream should not be too greasy; but should have an effective sun protection formula. A good cream should not cause inflammation or rashes.
A systemic approach to an improved lifestyle can help your skin cells stay healthier. A healthy body will be able to produce new skin cells to replace the dead and weaker ones. And that way you will be able to prevent deep wrinkles for a very long time.