Some of the more common types of facials are:-
- Exfoliation: In this method, physical and chemical exfoliants are used to remove dead skin cells, renew cells, break down discoloration, fade red marks, and helps the skin absorb action ingredients deeper into it.
- Steam: By the use of steam, the skin temperature will increase which will soften the pores of your skin. This method is great for deep pore cleansing and extraction. It’s also ideal for dehydrating the skin and preventing the moisture from evaporating.
- Manual extraction: If it’s for unclogging pores removes blackheads, there’s no process better than manual extraction. Through special skin-softening treatments, it minimises the redness afterwards.
- Mask: This process is used right at the end and it is highly beneficial in reducing the temperature of the skin and hydrating it. Moreover, with a peel off mask, you skin will get a spectacular glow.
Some of the major benefits of using this kind of facial treatment are:-
- Deep cleansing: This is an excellent way to cleanse your skin deeply right from its pores intensively.
- Helps the skin breathe: By using steam, the skin pores open up and helps the skin breathe.
- Remove dead cells: By scrubbing over the skin, it removes the accumulated whiteheads and dead skin cells.
- Removes blockage: By preventing the blockage of skin pores, it removes blackheads and whiteheads.
- Enhanced blood circulation: It is greatly beneficial in enhancing the blood circulation of the skin.
- Glowing skin: You skin will have a glow and become bright and soft by using face masks.
- Relaxation: Needless to say, you will be able to enjoy ultimate relaxation.
Don’t have this assumption that you will do such skin therapy once a year and your skin will stay glowing all year round. To achieve such optimum results for your skin, you need to nourish it regularly and go to a spa or a salon at least once a month.