- Start your preparation the night before you plan on wearing gradient lipstick. Note that you’ll be doing some layering work on your lips so to avoid chances of getting a clumpy effect due to lipstick clinging to lip lines, ensure that you apply lip balm the prior night and exfoliate the morning after. This will ensure that the lipstick or tint you use will smoothly glide on your lips.
- Once done exfoliating, apply a single layer of your lip balm. If you want, you can employ a clear lip primer that is non-glossy.
- Apply milk tint to your entire lips evenly from the upper part, lower part, inner part and outer part. Doing this gives you lips with a good undertone.
- Now, this is the most critical step. Dab some lip concealer ONLY at your lower lip’s outer edge and apply this on your upper lips thinly. The concealer evens
- Sleep more. Since the most common cause of under eye circles or bags under the eyes is insufficient rest, it definitely makes sense for you to get the right amount of sleep every night. The minimum amount needed varies from person to person, but 6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is definitely a must.
- If you are a smoker then you should give up the habit immediately since it causes premature aging of the skin around the eyes.
- Hydrate the skin around your eyes and apply sunscreen to it so as to keep wrinkles at bay. You do not need to use a fancy product; any good moisturizer or sunscreen will protect your skin as long as you use it regularly. Any product that contains retinoic acid will be very effective at protecting the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Do be very careful when touching the skin around your
While applying classic shaving cream is more of a process, it provides a more comfortable shaving experience. By applying the cream with a brush you are stimulating the hair, causing it to stand straight up. By causing the hair to stand straight up, you reduce the risk of razor burn or ingrown hair follicles down the road. In addition, many of the less-know shaving brands are packed with ingredients and vitamins that are not found in the mainstream products. When going with the classic shaving cream, you need to be prepared to spend a little more money than you normally would by purchasing an aerosol can, but remember you are getting a better product and one jar will last you a long, long time.
For the ultimate shaving experience, consider coupling the classic shaving cream with pre-shave oil, and a good aftershave. The pre-shave oil will allow your blade to …
In recent years, modern technology and research had made it possible to introduce such hair conditioners which do not give any heavy or greasy feeling to its user, as these are made of ammonia, alcohols, and silicone.
Various types of hair conditioners are available in market now a days, which are as follows:
Ordinary conditioners, which after using a shampoo, we can generally apply directly to our body.
Leave-in conditioners are made of chains of unsaturated fatty acids. These chains are less viscous and add a thinner greasy layer to the hair. Their viscosity imparts them oily characteristics. It can be used just like a hair oil, and keeps hair straight and smooth.
Hold conditioners, which work just like gels and can keep your hair in a shape as you wish to give them.
Pack conditioners, which are extremely viscous and highly concentrated, these bind the hair together and glue …
One of the most effective home remedies for eye puffiness is cucumber. Cucumbers are rich in flavonoids and antioxidants which reduce irritation, while the cooling effect reduces swelling. Put the cucumber slices in a plastic bag and chill them in the refrigerator or the freezer if you need them in a hurry. Place the cool cucumber slices over your eyes for 5 to 10 minutes or until they become warm.
If you don’t have a cucumber on hand, peel, wash and thinly slice a raw potato. Potatoes have astringents that remove excess water from under the eyes. This remedy is also helpful for fading dark circles under eyes. Place the potato slices over your eyes for about 10 minutes.
Both caffeinated and non-caffeinated teas contain tannin, which is a natural astringent that constricts the blood vessels in the skin around your eyes and reduces swelling. Steep …
There are a number of professional methods that you can use to get rid of scars. One of the most common methods is seeing a dermatologist. Here you need to visit a dermatologist who will tell you the type of scars that you have. The dermatologist will also guide you on some of the prescription methods available. Some of the great methods that you can use include: peels, laser surgery, and steroid injections.
Other than visiting the dermatologist, you can also consider dermabrasion. Here the surgeon takes a wire brush or a diamond wheel with rough edges and gets rid of the top layers of the skin. The procedure causes you to bleed and as the skin heals, new skin forms which is usually free of scars.
If you have burns, long scars, or abnormally healed scars, you should go for surgical scar revision. The surgery aids in …
If you’ve ever eaten this vegetable, you know how it stains not just your lips, tongue and teeth a bright pink but your clothes and fingers too. But that’s not all. Beetroot works to clear up the pigmentation of your lips. Besides being natural, it’s also free of chemicals and inexpensive, so why not make the most of it? Beetroot for pink lips, did you say? Sure, why not?
Here are a few ways by which you can use beetroot for pink lips:
- Extract beetroot juice: First, wash the beetroot well and peel it. Grate it over a muslin cloth and extract fresh juice from it, ensuring that it drops into a bowl below. Just like your mouth, this muslin cloth will stain too, so do wash it immediately. Now, use it in the following ways to get pink lips:
- For soft pink lips: Mix a teaspoon of beetroot juice
Organic Castor Oil is obtained from the seeds of the Castor Oil plant. The seeds are first separated, and the oil is extracted from these seeds, and the oil is then purified for packing. While buying make sure it is free from additives or any other chemicals as it can be harmful to you. The oil is the part many daily natural skin care routine products. This oil provides hydration to the skin and hair and keeps them moisturized to provide you good results. The oil is also known for its property of reducing the signs of aging, moles, and warts. For the people who want their eyelashes to look long and thick should try this oil. It is very effective for the growth of hair too.
Castor oil ingredients show amazing properties when it comes to enhancing the growth of eyelashes. Most of us want to increase the growth …
They Remove Blackheads
Lemon has an antibacterial and anti-fungal property due to its 5% Citric Acid content. Slice open a lemon and rub it all across your face and nose. Wait for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with cold water. Do it daily before going to bed. You will get a permanent solution for blackheads as well as acne.
They Remove Stains from Clothes
Simply slice a lemon and rub it on the black spot and wait for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse it with cold water. Citric acid of lemon will help to remove the black spots and stains easily. It is very simple, but an effective natural alternative.
They Increase Brightness of White Clothes
To get back the brightness of white clothes, add ½ cup of lemon juice in 2 liters of cold water and soak your cloth into it for 30 minutes. Then wash it with …
The way Careprost works is by binding receptors in the eye in the form of Prostamide, which is a chemical that has various effects and roles in different tissues of the body, one of which includes ocular pressure reduction. Prostamide increases the flow of aqueous humour through the trabecular network, which is a spongy tissue that provides a drainage route for the aqueous humour itself by reducing tonographic resistance ( known as pressure-sensitive resistance) to facilitate the outflow of humour and proper fluid drainage.
Aqueous humour is the build-up of pressure inside the eye that can usually be witnessed in case of glaucoma patients, and the way it brings troubles is by causing a blockage in the draining system of the eye fluid. A healthy balance of fluid flowing in and out of the eye is what relieves the pressure exerted on the eye, thus reducing the risk of optic …