- When applying makeup for Asians, do not forget that there are numerous options available to you. A combination of eyeliner pencil, liquid eyeliner and shadow will provide your eyes with the greatest degree of definition. If you are in possession of all of these cosmetics, it is advisable to make the most of them.
- Eye makeup for Asians does not have to remain conventional; black and brown makeup is available in an assortment of shades. This includes makeup of the color of espresso as well as glittery makeup which make the eyes shimmer.
- Dramatic makeup for Asians need not always be dark in color. Asian eyes stand out with shades of plum and raisin.
- To give your eyes more depth, graduate your makeup from the eyelash line all the way up to the eyebrow. The darkest shade, to be used along the eyelash line, should be merged into lighter shades of color which are to be used near to the eyebrow.
- Different eye shapes can be created with the use of Asian makeup. Dark colored eye makeup can be used to minimize the shape of the eyes while lighter colors can be used to make the eyes appear much larger.
- With regards to color accents, Asian eyes are very versatile. Brown eyes can be complimented with light pink, gold and rust colored shades of Asian makeup.
When considering eye makeup for Asians, you should never fail to remember that for Asians, eyes are the key feature of the face and they should always be paid special attention.
When reviewing Asian makeup suggestions, you will no doubt discover that black mascara and black eyeliner are widely recommended due to their ability to bring out the beauty in the eyes. This results from the ability of mascara and eyeliner to enhance the almond shaped eyes of Asians.
Eye shadow is also of significance when it comes to Asian eye makeup. Our Asian makeup tips for selecting eye shadow shades are straightforward and require little effort or specialized knowledge.
- Consider the amount of fold above your eyelid when selecting an eye shadow color.
- A large amount of fold is required for striking eye makeup to be successful. Colors such as black, deep purple and navy blue will look sensational, especially during night time.
- Multi-layering of eye shadow shades can be adopted to enhance your chosen look.
After reading these Asian makeup tips, you will come to the realization that the color black does not have to be your staple color when using eye makeup. With a little patience and experimentation, you will soon be able to create powerful looks using bold eye makeup for Asians.