Acne is the most common skin disease, people suffer from all races and ages, although it is more common in adults and adolescents. 80% of people between 11 and 30 years have outbreaks at some point. People often feel anxious and ask how to remove acne scars for a spotless skin?
The big problem with acne is that it directly attacks the appearance of the person and after disappearing leaves some scars that if, they won’t get the required care can become a real nuisance. The first thing to do is keep these small spots away from the sun, as they can easily darken them. Using sunscreen (sunscreen) is very important to prevent this.
There are many effective procedures to eliminate facial scars, such as laser treatment for acne scars (fractional and pixel laser); it improves the overall appearance of the skin, reducing the spots, stimulating collagen and decreasing depth of scars.
- Biostimulation with platelet-rich plasma is another acne scar removal technology that helps the patient’s blood to enhance the production of elastin, collagen and improves the healing process. It controls severe acne in youth or adults. The platelet-rich plasma favors the synthesis of collagen, which is the most damaged molecule in any scar. In the case of atrophic acne scars, it allows the dermis to increase its thickness and partially fill the loss of substance from the depression.
- PRP is a natural substance that comes from the patient’s own blood, so it is impossible for a foreign body rejection reaction to occur with other materials such as fillers (this is now exceptional). Also, the technique is simpler than in the case of fillers, since the PRP is injected by micro punctures following a grid pattern so that the possibility of occlusion of a blood vessel does not exist. Likewise, the probability of injuring a nerve fiber or causing an infection is practically nonexistent. In conclusion, although the probabilities of complications in the use of fillings are minimal, with the PRP are almost nil.
- Some lesions are susceptible to the application of fillers with hyaluronic acid. The main advantages of using hyaluronic acid action lie in its immediate, its durability, its biocompatibility, and its low allergenic potential. This molecule can fill atrophic scars providing an optimum volume of an Immediate and short-term, long promoting collagen synthesis.
- IPL – Pulsed light beam treatment eliminates stains and improves redness. The pulsed light attacks acne bacteria by decreasing the superinfection. This acne scar treatment is very useful in curing active acne.
- Peeling – The application of medical peels act on both active and scarring acne. It causes a cellular renewal, attenuating the spots and scars.
- Microdermabrasion – A technique that promotes cell regeneration and therefore attenuates acne blemishes and scars.